Sunday 25 November 2012

Review: Glory in Death


Glory in Death
Glory in Death by J.D. Robb

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Glory in Death is the second book of a series of futuristic mysteries featuring Eve Dallas. This time she has to find a serial killer who is preying on successful, strong women who are well-known in the media. As the number of victims rises, Eve is put under more and more pressure. In addition to this her relationship with Roarke also undergoes some struggles.
This is a good average for a book. It was clearly written for entertainment, so I didn’t expect more and wasn’t disappointed. Eve is a character one can like and relate to, Roarke is a great love-interest for her (who doesn’t want a boyfriend who just takes you to a villa hundreds of miles away for a night to relax and forget about your job). I found the mystery part of the book a bit weak this time. It was mysterious enough in the beginning, but it soon became clear to me who might be the murderer and that really made me wonder at Eve not catching on to it sooner. The redeeming part to the mystery was Roarke saving the day at the end.
And as a sidenote: I really liked the narrator of this audiobook.



View all my reviews Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...